Ir al contenido principal

Post 4 - My favorite animated movie

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great week.

 

Today I want to tell you about my favorite animated movie.

Since I was a child, I loved to watch television all day and not because of the animated series, but because of the movies. My favorite platform to watch them is Disney.

 

It is difficult to choose just one movie. I LOVE ALL DISNEY MOVIES. But the Lion King is definitely my favorite. I find Simba's story very interesting but sad at the same time since he was a baby lion he had to grow up alone and far from home because of his evil uncle. Despite that, he met his best friends: Timon and Pumba. In addition, the soundtrack is impressive and really great for an animated movie. Till this day I remember and try to live in my life the phrase from his song "Hakuna Matta, without worrying yourself is how one has to live".


It is a phrase that everyone should remember everyday of their lives and I am pretty sure that the world would be different and too much better.


 

Anyway, the story of the movie makes me express all my feelings without feeling shame to anything or anyone. And there is definitely no age to see and continue seeing the Lion King.

 

And for you? Which is your favorite animated movie?






Comentarios

  1. I just saw The Lion King I, II and III in the past few days and I love them all! I really love Kobu.
    By the way, I can notice that you really practice everyday the ''Hakuna Matata'', what a wonderful phrase.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Benjamin! I've never been good at watching movies. Of the ones i saw of Disney, i remember very little. But i agree with you, The Lion King is a very good movie!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3 - My life with my pets

¡Hi everyone!  Today, I want to talk about my life with my pets. Since I was a child I lived at home and in order not to feel alone my parents gave me a very big dog. His name was Beethovent as the German composer. I remember my mother got pregnant with my little sister, so we had to move to a smaller apartment. Also, for reasons of space and care of Beethovent we had to give him up for adoption. I was very sad for several weeks. After four years, I wanted to have a hamster with my sister. We named him Mufi and unfortunately, he died at seven months, he got sick from the winter cold in the city. Today 2020, after 10 years with my sister, we decided to adopt a beautiful puppy to accompany us in our lives. His name is Baltazar. It has one year to live! Last week he had his birthday and we prepared him a delicious cake for dogs.  It is a very playful dog. He loves to run and play with the dogs in my building. He has several canine friends. In addition, he has more than 10 toys so as not t

Post 6 - Future Studies

  Hello everyone!   This is my last blog of my university career!    The truth is that I have not thought in detail about taking postgraduate courses. Clearly, I would love to be able to continue studying for the next few years of my life.    The reasons are clear. First of all, it would help me supplement my undergraduate degree. Second, I would learn and study new things from my study career, that is Political Science. Third, it would be a challenge to put into practice all my knowledge that I have formed in my different career courses.    Likewise, I would like to deepen the matter of human rights in the world and in the case of Latin America. That is, from an international approach. I feel that it is too important a subject for human life. It is necessary to promote and defend the human rights of people in all sectors of civil society.   I would love to have the opportunity to study abroad, as it would be a unique experience to grow as a person and student. Going to study in Europe

Post 9 - Your Favorite Book

Hi everyone! The truth is that I like different types of book. Since I was a little boy, I liked reading too much, it was one of my favorite hobbies. At school I tried to read compulsory reading and a personal book. I clearly preferred my readings as they were totally exciting and fun. Instead, schoolbooks seemed boring and normal to me. In general, I like politics, countries, systems and current affairs books because they give me great knowledge for my university career. Also, I like to read about world history, it's great topic. And drama books for long trips and about love when I'm sad for some reason. My favorite book is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" because it is a very particular and different story. This book helped me understand life in the simplest way and to value the people next to me. It is a great story. I would like to tell you more, but I do not tell spoilers! On the other hand, I don't have a favorite author, because there is nobody t